Welcome from the Experts at Napping.com
In this video, we’ll be listing the top 3 recommended pillows for bad shoulders.
Before we give our recommendations here are some additional pointers when shopping for a pillow to help with shoulder discomfort.
What to Consider for a Pillow for Shoulder Pain?
- Firmness level – find the firmness level that fits your preference
- Shape – there are specialty pillows that have irregular shapes when normal shaped pillows aren’t doing the job
- Quality materials – you want to make sure you select a pillow that will keep its form and shape
What are some materials best for shoulder pain?
- Memory Foam – this material contours to the body to help alleviate pain and pressure
- Buckwheat – these tend to be more on the firm side but very supportive. Also usually is adjustable
- Down alternative – tends to be more on the value side. This pillow mimics authentic down which is usually soft and light when resting yourself on a down pillow
Why is a pillow important?
Choosing the proper pillow can help alleviate day-to-day shoulder pain symptoms.
Having an unsupportive pillow could actually cause shoulder pain or worsen the condition
Not only should you have a pillow comfortable for you but make sure the rest of your bed is comfortable too such as your mattress and your bedding sheets.
And now, here are Napping.com’s top 3 recommended pillows for Bad Shoulders:
- Best for side sleepers with shoulder pain
- Gives an ergonomic shape that promotes alignment when sleeping on your side
- It is an adjustable pillow
- An affordable option for value seekers
- Provides padding and support while keeping the microfibers hypoallergenic
- Three pillow densities to choose from.
- Best for pressure relief from shoulder pain
- Gives off a soothing lavender smell as the pillow is infused with the scent
- Conforms to the head and neck using adaptive memory foam
To learn more about these best pillows for bad shoulders please visit our resource section for pillows.