Welcome from the Sleep Experts at Napping.com
In this article we’re going to discuss Bipaps for sale, where and how to get the best price for your Bipap machine.
But first, what is a Bipap machine and who is it for?
For those with Sleep Apnea and looking to treat their sleep apnea with CPAP therapy.
There are many benefits to treating sleep apnea, one being reducing the dangerous risk sleep apnea poses without a CPAP machine and secondly providing more energy throughout the day when using a CPAP machine.
BiPAPs treat specialized conditions like central sleep apnea as BiPAP machines can prompt breathing for those with central sleep apnea. It also treats complex sleep apnea.
What are the differences between a CPAP and a BiPAP?
CPAP blows one single set of pressure with no ability to change the pressure, they tend to be the less expensive option.
A BiPAP (bilevel positive airway pressure), instead of having 1 pressure setting, it has 2, one for inhale and one for exhale pressure, allowing you to breathe out a little easier.
BiPAP serve a specific purpose for those with specialized conditions such as central sleep apnea or complex sleep apnea. They shouldn’t be seen as one being better than the other but if your doctor recommends a BiPAP in particular you will want to go with that recommendation.
We recommend getting diagnosed by a doctor or professional for sleep apnea so you can determine what type of CPAP Machine (if any) you need. We emphasize this part a lot as it is important in making sure you have proper CPAP therapy treatment.
However, once you are diagnosed with sleep apnea and given a prescription for a CPAP Machine, you still do have options on getting the best BiPAP for sale at a good value.
Many people have found that it is cheaper buying a machine directly than through insurance due to the program insurance companies work under which is a rent to own program and the co-pay might be higher than the cost of the machine itself.
Others might be watching this video internationally and need to learn how to buy a CPAP machine in their particular country.
Let’s take a look at a few options when buying a BiPAP machine out of pocket.
• Craigslist is an option for those who are looking to buy a CPAP or BiPAP machine as there are people selling their machines that have very few hours used on it.
• They may have stopped their sleep apnea therapy or may have changed machines and are looking to sell it on Craigslist.
• Keep in mind though to inspect the machine and ask questions about the usage of it prior to purchasing.
• SecondWindCPAP.com is a well known site to sell discounted new and gently used CPAP machines.
• They have a BBB rating of A+ and have been in business since 2006.
• They also buy used CPAP or BiPAP machines as well if you are looking to sell your unit.
• For those shopping internationally, they may be a good option as they ship internationally.
For those who are paying out of pocket, you want to make sure you are getting the best value and quality possible when looking for CPAP replacement parts.
In this video, we’ll go over a variety of tips and resources to find CPAP Supplies:
• eBay has certain guidelines when it comes to selling a CPAP machine and only certified sellers can sell one on eBay, which should give the buyer a bit more piece of mind when buying from eBay.
• Since you are purchasing this from individual sellers and online, be sure to read the reviews of the seller and ask any questions prior to placing a bid.
We hope this guide has been helpful as you search for BiPAPs for Sale and as you can see you have many options when paying out of pocket.
Please find our resource links here for the latest related to sleep apnea and BiPAP equipment.
Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. Popular Science may receive financial compensation for…
Archaeologists in South Africa have claimed that they have evidence of the oldest bed ever found. They believe that…
Share Great Content for Our Resource Section
Napping.com provides the latest news, information and expert articles related to sleep, sleep research, napping and better health and wellness. We welcome visitors to share useful resources for our Editorial Team.
Have a suggestion? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org